Exway Flex Electric Skateboard
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ FAST & FREE Shipping
✓ Delivery: 3-7 Business Days
✓ 20% Off at Checkout Applied!
✓ Questions? Talk to a Exway Expert: 1-877-347-5283
Exway Flex Electric Longboard
About the Exway Flex
The Exway Flex is Exway's newest and greatest edition to their electric longboard collection. With a swappable turbo powered electric battery, this electric skateboard can power you up to 25 mph for up to 20 miles, and the best part, it weighs only 16 lbs, making it one of the lightest and most powerful electric skateboards on the market. The Exway Flex e-board has a hill climbing capability of up to 30%, accompanied by IP55 water resistance and of course a multi-speed wireless remote controller. Unlike traditional bamboo or plain maple board decking, this electric longboard features a finely engineered UV fiberglass and bamboo board decking to add extra flex and resistance under impact. Exway have also released the Extended Range Edition that has a slightly different grip tape and boasts a longer range of 28 miles.
The Exway Flex electric longboard also features new shock absorbing grip tape with an extra layer of foam, and softer 2nd generation 76A wheels (85 mm). However, the benefits of the Exway Flex, unlike the previous Exway models, is the dual compatible swappable drive train. Fully interchangeable between hub and belt drivetrains, the belt driven variant has more torque to power you quicker in shorter bursts. This state of the art, brand new Exway model is also fully integrated with Exways app, with 3 preset mode settings and a “turbo function” for those looking to test their limits. This balanced and reshaped electric skateboard is certainly to be the new benchmark for all round electric skateboard technology and it’s the perfect ride for all levels and e-riders looking to join the craze.
Exway Flex Review Video
Exway Flex Review Video
We are proud to offer pre-orders for one of the best, high-performance, feature-packed electric skateboard's on the market, at an unbeatable price.
- Replaceable, Smart Battery
- Turbo Boost
- 2×1000W BLDC Motors.
- Swappable Drive Train (Hub and Belt)
- Front and rear wear-resistant TPU bumpers included
- IP55 Waterproof Rating
- Wireless on/off Remote with Hibernation Mode
- Advanced Exway App
- Exway's stable 45º 8-inch Trist trucks are stronger than your average e-skate trucks and CNC machined for beauty
- Flex Deck
- Shock-Absorbing Grip Tape
- Exway Trist Truck
It's All About The Details:
Shock-Absorption Foam Grip Tape: Now standard on the Exway Flex. More water-resistant and vibration absorbing. Improved comfort and strength.
Exway 2nd Generation Wheels:
- Softer at 76A for a smoother ride.
- 85mm wheels take advantage of the new parabolic cutouts to give you more stability at speed.
- 90% ultra-high-rebound urethane provides the perfect balance between softness and durability.
Advanced App Compatibility:
Easy Learning: 3 preset modes for different skill levels along with easy further settings to customize acceleration and braking lets you easily dial in your ride.
- Turbo Mode Function: Enjoy hair-raising top-speeds of 25mph with turbo-mode activated.
- Select your wheel size in the app for more accurate speed and distance calculation.
- Custom standby time, the board will automatically shut down after a period of inactivity.
- The user-friendly app allows you to activate cruise control, change gears while moving, enable Free Mode and more.
Replaceable, Smart Battery
- Fully Replaceable: Replaceable design with an IP55 waterproof rating.
- High Precision Galvanometer: monitors battery to within 1% for more accuracy and consistency.
- Long-Term Storage Automatic Low Power Mode: Long-term storage will automatically trigger the low-power mode
- 24 Safety Sensors: 24 safety sensors connected to the ESC leaves no unmonitored cells.
- Multi-layer Software Protection: UL certified multi-layer software and hardware protection circuit always engaged.
Super Flex Deck:
Ultimate Comfort and Stability: No more compromising stability for comfort. Optimized flex patterns allow wider sections of the deck to have lower flex for more stability while the narrower waist has more flexibility for a smoother ride.
Purpose-Built Design: The head and tail of the board are slightly angled to improve handling and make it easier to pick up. True skaters will appreciate these design innovations!
- Bamboo and Fiberglass Deck: Alternating layers of multi-directional fiberglass and bamboo combine to create a super-tough and elastic deck.
- Ultimate Feel: The surface of the deck adopts the latest UV fiberglass printing processes for a more vivid and durable pattern.
- Shock-Absorption Foam Grip Tape: Now standard on the Exway Flex. More water-resistant and vibration absorbing. Improved comfort and strength.
All New Trist Truck: utilizes a Proprietary Forging and CNC Milling Manufacturing Process developed by Exway Engineering Team for improved strength compared with traditional die-cast trucks.
Exway Trist Truck
Virtually Maintenance-Free At IP55 Waterproof Rating, the Reliable Exway Flex offers one of the best, most water-resistant boards on the market.
Easy Replacement Modular DesignThe modular design of the ESC, battery, and power system means each part can be easily swapped.
Shipping: Shipping takes about 7-12 days. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing before you receive your tracking number. Please note, tracking numbers are not updated for the first few days as it makes its way to the United States.
Who Pays For Taxes?If you order the board to the US you will not be charged tax (except FL)
- All orders are processed the following working day.
- All orders are shipped from US warehouse.
- All orders are shipped by Courier (Fedex, UPS...).
Refund & Return Policy
- Orders are refundable unless the item is ready to ship or has shipped.
- 10% restocking fee on all cancellations after 48 hours.
- 6 Month warranty from the date the board is purchased.
- Warranty against all manufacturing defects and issues with the deck, trucks, motors, ESC & charger.
- Wheels / Bearings / Bushings / Grip Tape are considered wear and tear items and will not be covered.
- You may be asked to cooperate if eligible for spare parts to fix any manufacturing defects.